"You belong in a museum!" - This content is no longer being developed!
Bersekers appear to be a stronger version of the common Viking Infantry and Normans. They are faster, have better defence and more health, but don't have throwing axes. They usually appear in groups of 2, 4 or 5, occasionally in greater groups like 8 or more. These troops are far more aggressive, ignoring your buildings in order to chase down your soldiers.
The Berserkers were replaced by the Dual Wielders in the Jotunn edition expansion.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- A stronger version of the Viking Infantry and Normans.
- Much improved shields.
- High speed.
- As of version 1.5, they can take hits the same way as Viking Brutes.
- Due to their speed, numbers, shields and health, they are the best at overwhelming your pikeblocks frontally.
- They are stronger than Level 2 Infantry.
- Resistant against level 1 Plunge, Volley, and Pike Charge.
Weaknessess[edit | edit source]
- Can't block ranged attacks when engaged in melee combat.
- Pikes and choke-points are the most effective against them.
- They ignore your houses and attack your troops, so you can bait them to the best choke-points on the island.
- If all your troops are regenerating, berserkers will just stand still and wait for them to come out.
- You can rescue a unit from berserkers by going into a house to Regenerate.
Link[edit | edit source]
*Source : http://badnorth.wikidot.com/enemy-berserkers