Ring of Command is an item which have a chance to drop after successfully defending an Item Island.
A Ring of Command can be given to your commanders in order to increase their total number of soldiers in their unit. A level 1 Ring of Command increases the squad's size from 9 to 12 and can be upgraded to level 2 for 16 coins which further increases the squad's size to 16.
As with almost every item in the game, once it is assigned to a commander, it cannot be removed.You can choose Ring of Command as a starting item once you have unlocked it.
Recommended[edit | edit source]
- For Infantry, as the increased manpower will result in higher damage and survivability of the unit.
- For Archers, to increase their total number of arrows fired and their survivability.
Not Recommended[edit | edit source]
- For Pikes, as they should never get in trouble enough to need the indirect extra survivability of the ring's effect and their damage output.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Using this item increases the time it takes to regenerate the squad.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ring of Command will increase the number of unit behind your commander's portrait, which is easily recognizable with a level 2 RoC.
Link[edit | edit source]
*Source : http://badnorth.wikidot.com/ring-of-command