Traits are passive buffs that give your commander a slight advantage. A Trait will be added into your Codex once you have owned a commander with said trait.
There are 13 different Traits, each with unique effect and pattern . Owning a trait flag with white background unlocks the trait to be used for 2 original commander each time you start a campaign.
List of Trait[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Weapons - Basic attacks from this squad deal increased knock-back and stun effects.
- Rousing Speeches - Reduces the time taken to replenish in a house. By (?) seconds per unit.
- Collector - Receives a 50% discount on all item upgrades.
- Mountain - This squad have a giant commander . [Seems to be smaller than a Brute]
- Skillful - Receives a 50% discount on all skill upgrades.
- Fearless - Commander can never flee in battle. [No obvious positive buff]
- Ironskin - Reduces the amount of damage this squad takes.
- Sharp Weapons - Basic attacks from this squad deal increased damage, but with reduced knockback and stun effects.
- Popular - Increase maximum squad size by 1 .
- Energetic - Reduce cooldown time on all abilities by 33% .
- Heavy Load - Gains 1 extra use per island on all abilities. [Only works with Bomb, Mines, and War Horn]
- Sure-Footed - Resistance to knockback, stun and launch effect. The reduction is quite big and noticeable.
- Fleet of Foot - Increase movement speed for the whole squad.
Recommends[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Weapons : Work best for Archers ( arrows will be very likely to knock shielded enemy off of their ship)
- Rousing Speeches : Less useful for Archers since they should take less damage if any at all in battle. Best for Infantry as they often lose men.
- Collector : You will get the most out of Bomb, Warhammer, Mines, and War Horn (11 coins)
- Mountain : Best for Infantry as the commander fights with their men, not really for Archers and Pikes since their commander tend to stay out of combat most of the time.
- Skillful : Best for Pikes or Archers as they have more reliable skills.
- Fearless : No functional use. It's a negative trait which prevents the commander from fleeing.
- Ironskin : Best for Infantry, not really for Archers and Pikes since they tend to stay out of damage source most of the time.
- Sharp Weapons : Archers and Infantry may find more success than Pikes, since their knockback play a big role holding their ground.
- Popular : Any unit can use this without downsides but slightly better for Infantry or Archer as that means one extra soldier or shooter.
- Energetic : Best for Pikes or Archers as they have more reliable skills.
- Heavy Load : Any useable item listed above can use this without downsides.
- Sure-Footed : Pikes can stand where ships park without breaking their formation, Infantry can take Brute Archers shots and Brutes hits without getting knocked back a good distance. But quite pointless for Archers.
- Fleet of Foot : Any unit can use this without downsides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
*/add any note here/*